Quarks, quips and tall tales of Sanderson family experiences in Lake Wobegon :)
TOTALLY!!!!!!!! I really hope you get a hold of that exact same outfit and get a photo of Quinn posed just like that in a few years. What a little cutie Don was. What happened??
Oh - my gosh - can't wait to see Q in a few years - how cute! mom
Yep,That's my boys. Grandma K
What's going on? I only posted my comment once. Grandma K
Post a Comment
6 comments:
TOTALLY!!!!!!!! I really hope you get a hold of that exact same outfit and get a photo of Quinn posed just like that in a few years.
What a little cutie Don was. What happened??
Oh - my gosh - can't wait to see Q in a few years - how cute! mom
Yep,That's my boys. Grandma K
Yep,That's my boys. Grandma K
Yep,That's my boys. Grandma K
What's going on? I only posted my comment once. Grandma K
Post a Comment