That's so awesome that he loves a food as glorious as mashed potatoes! I'm glad his Aunt Niki didn't convince him otherwise. Love the interest in using a spoon, too!!! Those round little cheeks are the cutest.....
You are right. The only open question remaining is whether he learned how to hand shovel mashed potatoes from his mother, or his NanaB. Me, I am not answering that question. Good luck.
4 comments:
yeah Quinn - love those potatoes!! NanaB
That's so awesome that he loves a food as glorious as mashed potatoes! I'm glad his Aunt Niki didn't convince him otherwise. Love the interest in using a spoon, too!!! Those round little cheeks are the cutest.....
I hope Kayla likes mashed potatoes too :) -Katie
Don:
You are right. The only open question remaining is whether he learned how to hand shovel mashed potatoes from his mother, or his NanaB. Me, I am not answering that question. Good luck.
GrandDad
Post a Comment