To Niki -- I can't thank you enough for coming to Minnesota this week with Charlotte and Peter. You are amazing! It's so much work to travel with two small kids, and to keep them happy and well rested in someone else's home. You did all that and made it look so easy. I always learn a lot from watching you manage the kids! While I got extra help this week, you still had to manage your two kids basically on your own for five full days. You are amazing! Please know that I'm ready and waiting to return the favor. All you have to do is call!
Quinn just loved hanging out with his cousins! I think he learned from both Peter and Charlotte (or "Peeta" and "Chaatte" as Quinn says). When we got home from dropping everyone off at the airport, we pulled into the garage and Quinn immediately asked for Peter and Charlotte. I think he thought they were still inside. :)
Thanks again Niki for a wonderful week!
Steph, Quinn, Maisie and Kayla
3 comments:
so wonderful to have such great cousins;-)
Those cousins are going to be a force to reckon with in just a few short years...
Thank you so much for your sweet words. I have thought of a million things I wanted to tell you about today (like buying black cherry Smuckers Simply Fruit at the grocery store, how Charlie Jo keeps telling her daddy about how she kissed Maisie's chubby cheeks, etc.) and really miss having a mommy buddy in the house! Only another week and a half and the Super Mommies will be reunited again.
I totally agree! It was strange to wake up and not have you guys here. Can't wait to see you soon!
Post a Comment