While I am woefully behind on Christmas shopping and totally overwhelmed with the kids and this move to Michigan, I did find time today to get Maisie in for her first hair cut! Gotta look good for the Christmas pics! She did pretty well considering her stranger anxiety. Kind of stoic, but we made it through with no tears! We're trying to grow her hair out with no bangs, so Maisie has a little bob haircut for the holidays.
2 comments:
Fabulous!!! I love that she was snacking throughout the haircut-- that is my kind of girl!
I hear you on the stranger-danger anxiety.... Sonia suffered from an intense case of it at Maisie's age, and it hasn't abated as much as we had hoped. It still rears its ugly head in the most inopportune situations. As far as I have been able to find in parenting books, there's nothing I can do to help Sonia, but I keep feeling like I'm doing something wrong.
Grandma K says.....Maisie is looking more and more like her mother......What a beauty!
Post a Comment