Wednesday, April 14, 2010

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had the 20 week ultrasound today and got some great news, we are going to have a bouncy, baby GIRL!!!!!!!!!! By the way she acts in the womb, she is going to be one wild child!

Next - What girl names go with Quinn????

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What exciting news! I am so happy you are having a little girl - what fun for you to have a boy and a girl in your family!!! Now name - hum??? NanaB

Alicia King said...

How about Barbalicia?

Congratulations!!!!

ErinM said...

So fun!!! Quinn is going to be such a great older brother to his little sister. It's always fun to have siblings' names begin with the same letter (or the same sound, at least!).... Maybe Kelly or Karen? Karen might be a bit too close to Quinn.

Niki said...

I like Maya. I'll think of some others though. Congratulations! Prepare for hand-me-downs!!

stephanie said...

We'll take all the hand me downs we can get! :) We are so excited too!

Grandma Sue said...

It's always good to have a daughter. You two are very lucky.
I vote for Suzanne - it's the perfect name for a wonderful girl...:-)

Erin said...

Woohoo! Awesome news!

Anonymous said...

The TC Taylors look forward to meeting 'her' in the not to distant future.

Erin said...

How about Quinn and Kate

Anonymous said...

Hooray!! So excited for the MN Sandersons! Congrats!! Kayla, Quinn, and ???.

-Katie