Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Random Q Shots

I guess we should have bought him a TIger shirt!



Wiped out.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

At the rate the Minnesota Twins are beating the Tigers tonight, he better be crying for the Tigers.

GrandDad

Anonymous said...

Couldn't Kayla at least share her soft pillow with that child so he wouldn't have to lay on that hard floor!! NanaB

Niki said...

What are you doing to that poor kid? Making him run on a treadmill? He looks positively beat. I agree with NanaB -- Kayla needs to share her pillow since you're making Quinn sleep on the floor.

ErinM said...

Niki and I like to tease my mom when we look at old pictures of us as kids-- we say that it looks like we were "too poor to afford _____". For instance, if Niki was running around in just a diaper in the picture, we say "We must have been too poor to afford clothes." The second picture made me laugh as I imagined Quinn as an adult joking that you all were too poor to afford a bed for him. Ha!

Niki said...

Hee hee. I love to harass my parents with the "too poor to afford _____" comments when we look through family albums. Someday, I will teach the game to Quinn. ; )

Grandma Sue said...

His shirt should say Texas Rangers. Then he'd have something to smile about........