There are so many great stories to share about Maisie's baptism weekend, but I'll start with a post about Maisie's big day. I know I'm biased, but I thought she was so beautiful in her white Christening gown! She did so well during the ceremony and then sat quietly on my lap for the rest of the service. Quinn did really well too - he was fascinated by the music and tall ceilings in the sanctuary.



Four Generations - Kappy, Kappette, Little Kappette and now Mini Kappette!

Quinn had a snack while all the other boys played with his trains - the train table was a hit for all ages this weekend!

GrandDad and Quinn playing trains!

Maisie flashed several sassy smiles this weekend!
5 comments:
Hi, Maisie and Quinn! We Tennessee Stringers wondered all weekend long how things were going . . . we couldn't wait for your mom to post this on the blog.
Looks like y'all had a great time!
- UC, AN, C, & P
Looks to me like everyone BUT Quinn was playing with the train table! Can't wait to see it.
Maisie looks beautiful in the white gown. It's funny how she and Quinn look the same height in the picture from the church because of the trailing gown!!
Maisie looked like a little angel in that gorgeous gown! So beautiful! It looks like you all had a wonderful time together.
You need to frame the "Four Generations" photo. I'm sorry I wasn't there but I loved seeing the pictures. Grandma K.
We missed you too Grandma K!
Post a Comment