Quarks, quips and tall tales of Sanderson family experiences in Lake Wobegon :)
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Nothing Better Than a Parade!
Quinn and Maisie were playing train parade early this morning. Don laid the tracks, Quinn lined up the audience and Maisie presided over them. Then, Quinn showed Maisie and the audience how the "train go by".
THAT IS THE CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN! What a great idea to put the tape on the floor. I have a bunch of painter's tape (3M, of course!) that would work perfectly. How fun that Quinn set up an audience as well. So is Maisie liking sitting in the Bumbo more and more?
Yes! Maisie is doing much better in the bumbo! She really likes to be sitting up now. Quinn will make anything into train tracks - including spreading yogurt on the kitchen table or water on the floor and running his fingers through it. Or, placing pieces of paper in a line on the floor. That boy is train crazy!
3 comments:
THAT IS THE CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN! What a great idea to put the tape on the floor. I have a bunch of painter's tape (3M, of course!) that would work perfectly. How fun that Quinn set up an audience as well. So is Maisie liking sitting in the Bumbo more and more?
Yay! I wish I had been there! Did the people and critters and machines in the parade throw candy?
Uncle Corey
Yes! Maisie is doing much better in the bumbo! She really likes to be sitting up now. Quinn will make anything into train tracks - including spreading yogurt on the kitchen table or water on the floor and running his fingers through it. Or, placing pieces of paper in a line on the floor. That boy is train crazy!
Post a Comment