Dear Gud, Gal & El's Bells -
Not sure what you are trying to do to us, but Quinn LOVES his birthday gift - especially the chocolate part! He kept saying "More Chocolate Peeese" all night long. Then we topped off the night with a Spanish reading of a cat with a big imagination. Q loved it, Mommy stumbled through it. Now I need chocolate!
The books are great - and he really likes Ellie's pick, "Big Dog, Little Dog"
3 comments:
Wow! Wished I had a GUD and GAL and EL. What a great gift and set of pictures. Quinn's video is priceless. "More Cho co lat Peeese." My new watchword.
GrandDad
HOLY COW!!! I need to score a big bag o' chocolate myself. Quinn is such a lucky little chocolate-loving boy!
I know just how he feels. I look just like him when I'm sucking on a chocolate kiss.-
Post a Comment