Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Visit to the Doc

Maisie and Quinn had a joint visit to the doctor's today for Quinn's two-year and Maisie's six-month well visits. Maisie is growing like a weed, and is now in the 95th percentile for height at 27 inches long and in the 55th percentile for weight at 16lbs and 3oz. Quinn is now 34.5 inches long (50th percentile) and 26lbs 6oz (30th percentile). I guess all that running around he does burns off the calories pretty effectively! If only I could be so energetic.....

I'm really proud to say that this was Quinn's first visit back to the doctor's since Maisie was born and he has been home from day care. I might be a little frazzled at the end of each day, but it's worth it to see how much healthier Quinn is!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at them sitting there together :) What good news - 2 healthy wonderful children :) NanaB

Anonymous said...

You can't beat healthy kids. Thats the best.....Grandma K

Niki said...

Maisie is going to outgrow us all!!! No one is going to believe she is the youngest cousin pretty soon. Love the double appointment. Is it something you might want to repeat or was it tough?