Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Q-magination

A look inside Quinn's head right now:

Dinosaurs sit next to him in the middle seat of the truck when we go for a drive.

When he runs into the bushes on his scooter, dinosaurs help him back up (but not Mommy - I'm not allowed to help.)

After bath time last night, kitties chased Quinn up and down the hallway

This morning, when Don got him out of bed and was changing his diaper, Quinn said hello to his ghost. (This seriously freaked Don out.)

Doggies and kitties sit in his lap when he sits on the living room chairs

I just love Quinn's imagination right now. It keeps me guessing, that's for sure!

3 comments:

Niki said...

YEA!!! He and Charlotte are going to be quite a pair. She LOVES to run from ghosts. Maybe Quinn is going to have an imaginary friend. Didn't one of the Taylor girls have one?

Erin said...

Um I don't believe Cuckoo, the skunk, and Bubblegum, the pig, were imaginary. They lived down the street on Sheffield in Auburn Hills and were quite good friends. Now that I'm grown up I live in Brooklyn... and they live in Manhattan;-)

Anonymous said...

In just a week just look how much he has changed - what fun it is to have such a great imagination! NanaB