Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Kiddos

Quinn is starting to take a real (occasional) interest in his baby sister. I tried to capture a video of just Maisie but Q decided he wanted to help teach his sister some new tricks.



For Quinn's next act, he performs a short 10 second rendition of Tomorrow (from Annie). What a goof. School plays here we come. Maybe not.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're soooooo cute. Give them hugs and kisses for me. Grandma K

Anonymous said...

Quinn is so sweet to Maisie - and she seems to adore him - this video is priceless! NanaB

ErinM said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Quinn trying to teach Maisie how to walk! Now that is one super-duper older brother. Perhaps when the time comes, he can potty-train her, too! Ha!

Niki said...

We loved those videos! The kids were entranced. Charlotte is now demanding to watch it for the 47t time. We especially like when Quinn says "give a hug" and then they grapple for a while. Maisie's sweet giggle is awesome too. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!!

Erin said...

I LOVE these!!