Sunday, June 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Don!

We celebrated Don's birthday in Rochester this year because we are here for Camp NanaB!  We had a great kick off to the week with a hike to the creek, where the kids looked for clues to show them the way and played with a fleet of red cars in the driveway.  We had a little party for Don and then sent him home to Minnesota for the week.  We miss you already, Daddy!

I wish I had a cheesecake photo to post of Don on his birthday, but we'll have to stick with photos of Quinn.  Pretty similar though!  Happy Birthday to the best hubby and daddy on the Earth!!

GrandDad give me a push!

Clues in the woods showed us the way to the creek!

Peter found the chimes.  Onward to the creek...

Success!  Now, it's time to throw pebbles in the water.  This turned into walking in the water and splashing. Quinn was in hog heaven!

GrandDad and Quinn.  Hanging out on a branch over the creek.

Yes!  Awesome throw big Cuz!

My little explorer!

Back at the house playing trains.  I was proud of my little girl today.  She stuck right with the big kids, even though she couldn't reach much of anything.  That a girl!
 

1 comment:

Erin said...

What fun! Camp Nana B looks like it's off to a fun start. I think there should be a Camp Nana B song. See you next week!!