Thursday, June 2, 2011

Ice Cream Truck!

Quinn really likes a Curious George story that talks about an ice cream truck going through the neighborhood so he talks about ice cream trucks all the time.  I've been waiting and waiting for the weather to finally warm up enough for our ice cream truck to come out.  Finally, on Memorial Day we heard the tell tale music and Quinn bought his first ice cream cone from the ice cream truck.  Don pointed out to me later that I made an ice cream truck visit faux pas.  I was so focused on getting Quinn an ice cream cone he'd really like (and didn't have any egg ingredients in it) that I totally forgot to get any treats for the rest of us.  Sorry honey, next time.  :)

A bunch of kids found the truck at the corner near our house and Quinn wasn't going to wait for the truck to finish serving those kids and turn the corner to come to our house.  So, off we went.

Yum!

Maisie watched Quinn eat his cone with some interest, but her real focus was on standing up and balancing with just one  hand.  

Hi Daddy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The last picture is one of my new favorites!

Uncle Corey