Thursday, September 15, 2011

First Week of "School"

This week is Quinn and Maisie's first week of the new school year.  They are both going to early childhood education classes this year, and Quinn started an additional one-day-a-week program today that runs 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.  As I write this, Quinn is in school, Maisie is napping and this is the first time in more than a year that Kayla and I have the house to ourselves in the morning.  Yippee!!


Maisie is all dressed up for her first day of Toddler ECFE class.

Ready for school this morning!  Right after this, he grabbed his Lightning McQueen lunchbox and headed for the door!

3 comments:

Niki said...

Big kids!! Congratulations on some alone time -- it's necessary for mental health. Looks like your photo problem got resolved. Whew! First day of school pics are a must! ; )

Anonymous said...

what a milestone...:) nanab

Anonymous said...

Steph, you have such adorable kids!! I hope to meet them someday. JoAnn