Because we are desperate for this house to sell quickly, despite upcoming winter weather and the holidays (I know, the cards are stacked against us), Don has been hard at work getting our house in tip top shape. Not much of a vacation from work...I think he's going to be skipping into the office on his first day of work, so glad will he be not to be painting, repairing or packing anything. :)
Grandma K sent us a St. Joseph to bury in the backyard, and she even volunteered to say the proper prayer for us. Thank you!!
Oh, how we hope this house sells quick!
 |
| Our lucky St. Joe |
 |
| Ripped down the wallpaper and painted our master bath a really nice light brown. |
 |
| No more red walls in the basement play room |
 |
| And these two rug rats are totally oblivious so far. You would not believe how fast Quinn pushes her and she LOVES it! |
3 comments:
What a change with your colors - looks great Don! Hope your St Joseph statue works Karen! Maisie is going to be a wild child! NanaB
Looks really nice -- good work, Don! I think Maisie and Peter are both growing up to be daredevils with their older siblings to keep up with. I like the new use for the MegaBlocks wagon -- I may have to introduce my little daredevils to that when the weather gets colder and we're stuck inside all day!
Grandma Karen says.....This St.Joe statue has sold 3 houses for me. Believe me....IT WILL WORK!
Post a Comment