Mom let me try out a new toy today! It's called a bumbo and I love it because it helps me sit up straight so I can see the world from a new point of view. Mom wasn't sure I was going to be able to hold my head up on my own, but of course I can do that! Duh!
Oh - and Kayla licked the bottoms of my feet today too. Ooh! I've never felt anything like it! I was fascinated. Now that I can sit up in my bumbo, maybe Kayla will do that again sometime?



4 comments:
A whole new world for Quinn to explore - these pix are too cute - 2 more days and I will get to see Quinn again - yah!! NanaB
HE'S READY TO TAKE ON THE WORLD!!!!!! (It's hard to rule the world while lying down on the floor -- you need to be sitting up to do that.) I can't wait to see all these new skills in person! Maybe Charlotte will lick Quinn's feet too. You never know.
I suspect Charlotte will both read Quinn a book, and put his whole foot in her mouth....what? Did you not see her put Ernie's nose in her mouth????
Could he be any cuter?! We can't wait to meet him in person. enjoy every minute! Carolyn D.
Post a Comment