Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hey Charlotte! Guess What I can Do!

Cousin Charlotte - when you were here in March all I could do was lay in Mom's arms and watch you try out my little wicker chair. Well, I'm gaining on you Cuz! Look what I can do now! (Pay no attention to the bunny that's helping hold me up!)



Love the Bunny!



P.S. I also tried out my new floor mat - it works great!

6 comments:

Corey Stringer said...

Yay! Is the bunny holding Quinn up, or is Quinn holding the bunny up?

Wow! Good for Quinn!

The Spartan Onesie is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Hey he is sitting up pretty good! NanaB

Niki said...

That's pretty darn good! I bet Charlotte would run up and knock him right over. The floor mat looks great too! One package is the perfect size for the singing bear...

Erin said...

I think he really looks like Don in the last few groups of pictures.

stephanie said...

Yep! I think the consensus is that he looks more like Don than like me. More and more people have been saying that to me recently. At least I know my son will be handsome! :)

Anonymous said...

Yes,
I see Don's eyes in that sweet face!
Quinn looks so intelligent even with a little prop up from the bunny!!
Love, Aunt Martha