Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy Half-Birthday Quinn!

Quinn is six months old today! Happy half-birthday Q! In six more months, he'll be smashing his hands into a chocolate cake. Wow! I can't believe how fast this has gone. Quinn has totally transformed our lives, and we love every minute of it.

Here are six things Quinn has taught me:
1. A baby's smile makes even the most stressful day go away.
2. Don can, in fact, hold his cookies around stinky things.
3. I really need my sleep! (Don can attest to this!)
4. When in doubt, sing! - ideally "The Muffin Man"
5. Babbling baby sounds is so entertaining!
6. I have the best husband/teammate in the whole world! Raising a child is a team sport!

3 comments:

Corey Stringer said...

Congratulations, little half-year old Quinn! The rest of us have learned one more thing:

7. Quinn is very lucky to have you and Don as parents!

stephanie said...

That's nice Corey, thanks!

Niki said...

Hap Birt, Qui! That's all I'll say since it's only his HALF birthday. ; )