Quarks, quips and tall tales of Sanderson family experiences in Lake Wobegon :)
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Quinn's new nick name
Q has been busy blowing out his shorts these last few days. It appears he contracted a bug from dear old dad. His new nick-name - Poopapotamus. But no, he doesn't want one for Christmas. Only a Hippopotamus will do.
I once came across a book called "The Moose with Loose Poops". (It exists - honest! Look it up on the internet!) Can I get THAT for the Poopapotamus for Christmas?
4 comments:
I once came across a book called "The Moose with Loose Poops". (It exists - honest! Look it up on the internet!) Can I get THAT for the Poopapotamus for Christmas?
:-( Feel better Q
Oh, I'm sure Quinn feels better every time he blows out his shorts!
Surprisingly, Quinn continues to be in a very good mood. Most of the time, he thinks these "events" are quite funny.
Post a Comment