Quarks, quips and tall tales of Sanderson family experiences in Lake Wobegon :)
I know you're all wondering, and the answer is yes, Don's cheeks are now bigger than Quinn's!
Dude! How'ya feelin?
And the writing on your shirt flips around backward! Now that is one weird side effect...
shhhhh. Leave it to Nizzle to snuff it out. Darn that Duke education! And I thought all you guys did there is camp out for basketball tickets!
Wow, Don, What a fine portrait...of a guy who needs another day off? And,as I recall, Stephanie kept telling us what a drop dead handsome guy you are. What does she say now?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I know you're all wondering, and the answer is yes, Don's cheeks are now bigger than Quinn's!
Dude! How'ya feelin?
And the writing on your shirt flips around backward! Now that is one weird side effect...
shhhhh. Leave it to Nizzle to snuff it out. Darn that Duke education! And I thought all you guys did there is camp out for basketball tickets!
Wow, Don, What a fine portrait...of a guy who needs another day off? And,as I recall, Stephanie kept telling us what a drop dead handsome guy you are. What does she say now?
Post a Comment