Quinn is saddled up and ready for a true Minnesota experience.
Even Santa comes to our state fair.
Stephanie and Quinn check out the "Miracle of Birth Center". Yet, the piggies were born a few hours earlier.
Okay. This picture is pure Minnesota. No one is phased by the cow waltzing down the road. They are all too focused on where to get their next cheese curds. But to be honest, when we saw this all we could think of was that Corey would get a kick out of this!
Quinn takes a break for some Milk on a Stick.
Need I say more? Heaven for Don. Bacon on a stick. Did we mention it was chocolate covered?
Thank God my life insurance does not specifically exclude this.
We wimped out. Buffalo on a stick, YUM!
Quinn and Steph check out the horses.
5 comments:
Looks like a fun family day. mom
Talk about teachin that boy right. WOW what a party; we gotta come visit for that affair.
GrandDad
Looks like a ball! I have always heard about the Minnesota State Fair - I'd love to go to it sometime!
CJS
Seriously, we'd love to have you come up one year for the Fair. I think Charlotte and Peter would love it!!
Looks like fun! Enjoy the MN fair, I read today this was probably the last year of the Michigan State Fair. How sad:-(
Post a Comment