"Yet" is the operative word in the blog post title... Just kidding! I know Quinn will be just fine. You may not have broken Quinn yet, but what have you two been breaking together? I fear for the vases and fine china more than Quinn. ; )
Don.......It won't be long before he'll be climbing inside of the cupboards, closing the door and laughing while you are in a panic looking for him. I know it was something you liked to do when you were young. Grandma K.
6 comments:
Looks like the boys are doing fine! nanaB
Quinn and Charlotte both love the Tupperware.... I'm seeing this in Sonia's future, too. :)
Enjoy your father-son alone time! It sounds like you're doing great!
"Yet" is the operative word in the blog post title... Just kidding! I know Quinn will be just fine. You may not have broken Quinn yet, but what have you two been breaking together? I fear for the vases and fine china more than Quinn. ; )
Don.......It won't be long before he'll be climbing inside of the cupboards, closing the door and laughing while you are in a panic looking for him. I know it was something you liked to do when you were young. Grandma K.
Tomorrow is football day!
Will Quinn help you make salsa and guac?
Ahhh! He better not hide on me! I forsee him hiding under racks in dept stores too. FOOTBALL DAY! Q can't wait. He is drooling for a SPARTAN WIN!
Post a Comment