Don and I went out and bought Quinn a few new toys this weekend, and so what does Quinn find most interesting? The good old bear toy. Now he has figured out how to lift the sides and bang them down again.
Boys will be boys!
New hat for Quinn. Go Cubbies!
Meals are serious business for Quinn. He wastes no time polishing off his food, but recently he has discovered how much fun it is to spread his food all over his tray. Bring on the messies!
6 comments:
Cute pix - can't wait to see him in person! NanaB
Bang! Bang! Bang! Crash! Get used to those noises!
I love the hat!! Give him hugs and kisses for me. Grandma K.
Did I see a tooth in the picture of Quinn holding the bear toy?
GrandDad
No teeth yet, but that's got to be coming soon. He's chewing on everything he can find.
Is Quinn eating finger foods yet? Now I can't remember when we started them with Charlotte. Those puffs were a huge hit once CJ figures those out! It made meal time even more fun.
Post a Comment