Thursday, January 28, 2010

Graduation Day!

Quinn graduated today! He's moving to the older infant room at daycare - on to bigger climbers and more complex toys - ahhh to be 11 months old again! :)

We will really miss Quinn's teacher in the early infant room! Miss Candy is the most wonderful person and she has been the reason we've survived the last several months of putting our little baby in daycare. Thank goodness for her!

Today, Quinn received his graduation "certificate" and a card and special gift from Miss Candy - a photo album documenting his last six months at daycare. We love it!





A day in the life of Quinn at daycare....this is why I've not been brave enough to try finger painting at home!

4 comments:

Niki said...

GOOD GRIEF!!! Those finger painting pictures are the stuff of parental nightmares. What on earth did they use to paint with there? It's obviously edible, so I'm dying to try it with CJ (once I build up enough courage and a stock of paper towels of course).

What an amazing daycare -- that photo album is extraordinary. Good choice on that one!!!

Anonymous said...

How fun! Can't wait to see the book! mom

stephanie said...

Just regular finger paint I guess. It's non-toxic, and Q hasn't keeled over, so I guess it's okay. :)

Erin said...

Aunt Martha will be so proud! On to eating Elmers and Play Dough;-)