Quarks, quips and tall tales of Sanderson family experiences in Lake Wobegon :)
Monday, January 18, 2010
Q - PRE WALK
Quinn is so close to standing and walking. He'll stand on his own for a second and kind of take a few random steps, stumbling toward you but that is it. Here are a few new picks and a video of random odds and ends.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It just makes me laugh to see him buzzing around with that walker - and how great that when he wants to go in a different direction he just goes to the other side of the walker. I wonder if you think he is saying - no-no - like when the cat ran away from him in the video? This was inspiration before I had to go to work today :)
2 comments:
It just makes me laugh to see him buzzing around with that walker - and how great that when he wants to go in a different direction he just goes to the other side of the walker. I wonder if you think he is saying - no-no - like when the cat ran away from him in the video? This was inspiration before I had to go to work today :)
mom
Go Quinn!!! He's just a heartbeat away from being free range...
Post a Comment