Saturday, January 9, 2010

Quinn's First Steps!!

Quinn took his first steps on his own on Wednesday night! All of a sudden he started standing on his own at daycare, and by that evening he took his first steps to get to Mama's arms. It was awesome! Of course, we've been trying to get this on video ever since with no luck. Stay tuned! We think he'll be walking on his own by his birthday!

Quinn is also very interested in stacking toys and putting toys into things, like his dump trucks or various toy buckets. This morning, he put his teddy bear on top of his walker and gave him a ride around the room. So cute!


7 comments:

Erin said...

YEA Quinn!

Anonymous said...

Quinn - go for it!! NanaB

Anonymous said...

Soon he will be running around the house. Grandma K.

ErinM said...

Yay, Quinn!!!!!

You need NanaB and her cellphone there to get videos of babies' first steps. I think I've watched the video she took of Charlotte's first steps on the day of her first birthday party about 20 times! :)

Anonymous said...

Way to go Quinn!

TC Taylors

Anonymous said...

Quinn. Just a natural for strutting out on your own, eh. GrandDad.

Anonymous said...

Three cheers for the Quinnmeister!
Love
Aunt Martha and Uncle Doug

ps I might add that I have been
saying all along Quinn needs to
be modeling!!!