She really is smiling big now!!! What a sweetie. That is a gorgeous little sweater. It looks nice and snuggly for the Minnesota winter. I need to start rounding up stuff for us to wear up there. It's in the 70s this afternoon, and Peter wore a sweater for the first time this fall only very briefly this morning. We're in for quite a shock, I bet!
So so so so beautiful! Love those smiles. It's so cute how it's clear that Maisie and Quinn are siblings, but she is very obviously a little girl.
And I love that sweater/coat! Sonia received the same coat as a gift when she was a baby, and it's fantastic! Imagine that-- someone came up with a coat with a hood that actually stays up. Genius!
6 comments:
She really is smiling big now!!! What a sweetie. That is a gorgeous little sweater. It looks nice and snuggly for the Minnesota winter. I need to start rounding up stuff for us to wear up there. It's in the 70s this afternoon, and Peter wore a sweater for the first time this fall only very briefly this morning. We're in for quite a shock, I bet!
Oh my gosh - these pix are priceless! mom
Awwwwww, she's just too darn cute.
So so so so beautiful! Love those smiles. It's so cute how it's clear that Maisie and Quinn are siblings, but she is very obviously a little girl.
And I love that sweater/coat! Sonia received the same coat as a gift when she was a baby, and it's fantastic! Imagine that-- someone came up with a coat with a hood that actually stays up. Genius!
Smiles are truly magical....
I hope she is so happy because she is sleeping longer at night. Grandma K.
Keep on smilin', sweetie!
Uncle Corey
Post a Comment