Friday, October 15, 2010

Q's Magic Closet

For some random reason, Q decided to start shoving Don behind doors and shutting them. So we had to have some fun with him.....


8 comments:

ErinM said...

Hilarious!!!! Okay, um, so where did Don go? I seriously want to know....

Grandma Sue said...

Too funny. Don't you just love that age.........

Erin said...

Yeah where did Don go? That was an exciting video... Steph, did you marry David Copperfield and not tell us?

Erin said...

p.s. I think cousin Q is growing up like Cousin Katie who, when we lived in Auburn Hills, hid a neighbor girl in her cedar chest and then sat on it

Don and Steph said...

It's Don's super secret. Might we have secret passageways in our house? Hmmm, you'll have to come visit to find out!

Anonymous said...

This is so fun to watch - the delight of being a toddler! The looks on Q's face are priceless! mom

Niki said...

I have now watched the video at least five times and I crack up every time. Can we please please please try this with Charlie Jo when we come to visit???

Anonymous said...

Love the video......
Quinn is so cute.
Grandma K