Quinn LOVES a big leaf pile to jump in!
Aunt Nizzle came to visit. We loved having her with us!!
Maisie is spending more time awake and I'm in love with her big blue eyes!
Quinn loves his "baby" and asks for her all the time, pats her head and tries to share his food and milk with her. He also likes to help her use the bouncer by turning the vibrations and music on and off, on and off, on and off....you get the idea!
3 comments:
Love the update on pix! That is a good idea for Q - keep his sister's bouncer going....:) Keeps everyone happy! NanaB
thanks for the update! What am I supposed to read at lunch time when the cousin blogs aren't updated!?
I love the "Oh, No" look on Maisie's face in the last picture.
Where did she learn that look?
GrandDad
Post a Comment