Thursday, March 17, 2011

Life is Good!

I'm having one of those rare moments this week where my world seems in perfect harmony. The kids are in a great place right now. Maisie has settled into a nice daily routine and she's almost always a happy, happy girl. Quinn is growing up before our eyes and is playing more and more independently. The weather is FINALLY breaking, and I'm able to get out for daily walks. I've taken up running and after several attempts at getting through the whole route with the double stroller, dog and lots of winter layers, I've finally done it! I just love being home with my munchkins! Life is good!




My very, very favorite photo right now!


Maisie is a rolling over crazy girl. I can't keep her on her back for even one minute these days. I think we are well on our way to a mobile Maisie. Oh, how everyone's lives will change....


Quinn was playing chopsticks on the piano

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this means winter is really over, eh.

Great pictures; Maisie is growing up so fast. Gee Whiz....I suspect you are right that soon she will be very mobile. Look out world!

Maybe Quinn can keep her entertained with music.

GrandDad

Anonymous said...

I love these postings. They are like mini visits. Miss you all. Love Grandma K

Niki said...

Mobile Maisie! I like the sound of that. Poor Quinn -- his trucks won't be safe! Start teaching him how to put them up out of Miss Maisie's reach. That photo of Maisie and Don should be framed... ; )