Thursday, July 23, 2009

BAM BAM

I think Q's exposure to 3 different lawyers in the family, may already be influencing his future career....



4 comments:

Niki said...

Don't blame me! My license is inactive. And I only spoke in open court like, three times. I would blame Corey more.

And that has got to be the coolest shirt/onesie ever. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Pretty cute - looked like he was enjoying his new skill! mom

Erin said...

I love how he giggles every time but then shuts his eyes like he's startled himself. Agree with Niki, cute onsie!

Corey Stringer said...

Today - giggling and banging on his tray. How cute.

Tomorrow - telling you to "watch this!" and putting a hammer through a glass coffee table!

Great onesie - reminds me of the exchange in Dude, Where's My Car:

[Jesse and Chester have tattoos on their backs that say "dude" and "sweet."]
Jesse: Dude! You got a tattoo!
Chester: So do you, dude! Dude, what does my tattoo say?
Jesse: "Sweet!" What about mine?
Chester: "Dude!" What does mine say?
Jesse: "Sweet!" What about mine?
Chester: "Dude!" What does mine say?
Jesse: "Sweet!" What about mine?
Chester: "Dude!" What does mine say?
Jesse: "Sweet!" What about mine?
Chester: "Dude!" What does mine say?
Jesse: "Sweet!" What about mine?
Chester: "Dude!" What does mine say?
Jesse: "Sweet!" What about mine?
[later]
Chester: [angry] "Dude!" What does mine say?
Jesse: [screaming] "Sweet!"