Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Oh My!




I think my furniture is in trouble. This morning Quinn figured out that if he leaned over the side of his bumbo he could bang his rattle on the table and it would make a loud noise. He loved it! Bang, giggle! Bang, giggle! This is what I heard all through breakfast. Wish I had a video camera handy!

5 comments:

Niki said...

That glass in the coffee table downstairs better be strong! That's going to make a GREAT noise when toys bang against it... ;)

stephanie said...

I know! We inherited that table from Teri when she had kids. Now I know why she got rid of it. :)

Corey Stringer said...

Charlie bit one of our leather chairs. Not even our dogs did that.

stephanie said...

Oh gosh, didn't even think about biting things. If he is already banging things, I'm sure that's next!

Corey Stringer said...

Beginning of the end of your furniture!