Sunday, July 12, 2009

Quinn at Five Months

I just love this new phase Quinn is in. He purposely grabs at everything - from toys to my hair to my nose. He's developed some ticklish spots (his back between his shoulder blades and the bottoms of his feet are two great spots to tickle), so when we tickle him he gives us these super great belly laughs.

This morning, he finally said "da". We've been working on that one for awhile. Granted, he doesn't know what that means, but I'm excited to hear him form a new consonant. Now, I'm going to work on "ma"!

Here are a few pics from the weekend.


Quinn is rediscovering his thumb. We think Charlotte taught him this last weekend.


Rockin and rollin with his monkey


Quinn loves his books. NanaB will be proud!


Huh??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see him in that saucer! NanaB