In an ode to Uncle Coco and Aunt Nizzle, today I tried to spend most the day "Tennessee Style" - Aka - shirtless. But when we went to the dog park mom made me get dressed. I tried to explain that when they head to the hills down south to check the still, they don't wear a shirt and told her to simply slide my overalls on over my diaper. Nonetheless (that is None - the - less - yall for my southern cuz) - She made me put on a "manzie". Oh well.
The day started shirtless. The way life is intended to be...

I even ATE shirtless!!!

Suited up in my finest duds for a hike.

Kdog relaxes on her day in the sun.
1 comment:
Hey - there is nothing wrong with shirtless. Can't get a chew stain on your shirt if you don't have a shirt on, after all. Same applies to baby food.
Post a Comment