Sunday, October 4, 2009

Babbles

Don't know if he was saying RAH RAH RAH after hearing the fight song all day or Ma Ma Ma. Stephanie claims it was Ma Ma Ma so we'll go with that.


7 comments:

Niki said...

I think I heard BOTH "rah rah rah" AND "ma ma ma"! He is so hysterical. What a sweet little babbler!!!

Anonymous said...

This is a great way to start my day. I vote for ma-ma! He sure has a lot to say! And that million dollar smile! mom

stephanie said...

This is just a glimpse of what we hear all day long now. He LOVES to talk!

ErinM said...

Way to babble, Quinn!! I love it!! I totally heard him say "Mama, I want french toast or waffles, and I think Dada makes them the best, so you sit down and put your feet up while he serves us."

Don and Steph said...

ErinM - you better watch it! - DW

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Ma Ma to me. Grandma K.

Erin said...

He obviously knows what he is saying because then he laughed at himself. He's just wondering why we don't understand him:-) Definitely a Ma Ma Ma in there.