....is apparently 4:50am on Sunday mornings. He is hard to motivate until you realize, all you need to do is place something on the floor (like a computer) that he should not have....now it's the weights...now its my watch....now the plug in the walllllllllllllll....
Today's agenda. Paint the kitchen and baby proof the house.
5 comments:
But what is he doing up at 4:30 in is Halloween outfit?? nanaB
Don, I assume you have a plan...up early with Quinn, take a snooze like Quinn for the afternoon. Lucky Quinn.
GrandDad
I wish. I think mom will be taking the afternoon snooze - she caught Quinn's cold!
What determination. Did you see how he kept his eye on the prize the whole time. That boy is going far.
Aunt Sue
Proper motivation is KEY! I love the way new babies crawl -- it's almost like a big lumbering dinosaur with arthritis or something. He's getting good at getting into everything I bet!!
Post a Comment