Wednesday, October 7, 2009

From Baby to Toddler

Quinn turned eight months old yesterday. I can't believe it. I was looking at some pictures of Quinn from a few months ago and it really hit me how much he has changed. He's going to go from baby to toddler in no time.

At eight months old....
Quinn has two teeth
is eating three small meals a day plus his bottles
is sleeping 7:30 p.m. to about 6:30 a.m. (give or take)
loves to stand up and hold onto things
is almost ready to crawl (he gets himself into full push-up mode, but isn't sure exactly how to bring his knees up underneath him)
is talking and babbling all the time
and is generally in a happy, bright mood

I'm trying to savor every day that he's like this because I can just see the toddler in him trying to emerge! My baby is growing up!

At one month....


At seven months...

4 comments:

Erin said...

WOW, what a big boy!

Niki said...

Stop! Stop! I haven't had enough time to enjoy Quinn the baby! Not knowing the next time I'm going to see him is starting to freak me out. Don't let him change until I get to snuggle with him again!!!

stephanie said...

Niki - I'll tell Quinn to cut it out! I'd like to have him stay my little baby too!

Anonymous said...

Nope, I need a Captain for my sailboat...that way I get to just ride along in the breeze...so keep him growing.

GrandDad