Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fall in "The Minnie-Apple"

We went from no summer, to a oddly warm September, to snow this weekend in Oct. This has been an odd year. Nonetheless, we bundled up Q and took him out for his first hay ride and apple picking.


Stephanie and Q get ready to go. Q loved the ride!



The obligatory, "Why are my parents doing this to me" photo.



Nice fall day



Steph reaches for the perfect Honey Crisp Apple!



Bundled up for the 40 degree weather!

5 comments:

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

looks like fun! New hair-do Steph? I like it!

Anonymous said...

Ah - Quinn starts the tradition of apple picking in the fall! mom

Niki said...

I want to come visit next fall! It looks like so much fun.

Anonymous said...

What a perfect fall day! I think Quinn deserves some apple sauce for his hard work :) -Katie