Quarks, quips and tall tales of Sanderson family experiences in Lake Wobegon :)
Adorable!! Looks like you getting quite a storm. I think Maisie will need more than that cute pink hat if she goes outside;-)
Nah - She's a hardy, Minnesota baby. We doubt she'll even need the hat. It's only going to be 6 degrees tomorrow, she should be fine in a diaper. :)
That's my gorgeous little niecey! Those ice blue eyes are so striking. I love those rolls...
Grandma K. says......I love all of them. She looks like Quinn in the second one.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Adorable!! Looks like you getting quite a storm. I think Maisie will need more than that cute pink hat if she goes outside;-)
Nah - She's a hardy, Minnesota baby. We doubt she'll even need the hat. It's only going to be 6 degrees tomorrow, she should be fine in a diaper. :)
That's my gorgeous little niecey! Those ice blue eyes are so striking. I love those rolls...
Grandma K. says......
I love all of them. She looks like Quinn in the second one.
Post a Comment