Thursday, December 16, 2010

Quinn's World

Quinn is so fun right now! I thought I'd share a glimpse into the conversations happening at our house. Quinn's language is just exploding and I never know what he's going to say next.

Yesterday, Quinn got up from his nap and could hear Maisie crying.
Quinn: Baby crying
Mom: I know. She's trying to go to sleep.
He goes to Maisie's door..
Quinn: Rock baby!

This morning, Quinn got up and per usual, went over to the wall and named all the trucks that run along the baseboards of his wall. But, today, he decided they all needed hugs and kisses too. So, he went along the wall, kissing all the trucks he could find. He really loves his trucks and trains!

One day this week, I was wearing black pants with two red stripes down the side of the pant legs. He looked at it, and said, "choo-choo tracks!"

We finally were able to go outside for a little bit this week, and Quinn got to check out the big snowdrifts outside the front door. They were as tall as he was. He was so excited to get out of the house!


Can't forget a pic of Maisie!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the sly little smiles he gives you when we are SKYPING like he knows a big secret! NanaB

Anonymous said...

Good for Quinn! Trucks need love, too!

Uncle Corey

Niki said...

I love how even Quinn has advice on sleep training. Sheesh! Everyone's an expert... ; )