Quarks, quips and tall tales of Sanderson family experiences in Lake Wobegon :)
I see a resemblance in face shape, but not much else! That dancing video is hysterical. Charlie Jo made me play it three times in a row. I foresee many future viewings...
Niki's wrong-- Q and M look A LOT a like! That video made me smile.... Q & M love each other so much!!
I also think they look a lot alike - what a sweet video of Q dancing with M - mom
I like that video also. They are both just too cute.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I see a resemblance in face shape, but not much else! That dancing video is hysterical. Charlie Jo made me play it three times in a row. I foresee many future viewings...
Niki's wrong-- Q and M look A LOT a like! That video made me smile.... Q & M love each other so much!!
I also think they look a lot alike - what a sweet video of Q dancing with M - mom
I like that video also. They are both just too cute.
Post a Comment