Quarks, quips and tall tales of Sanderson family experiences in Lake Wobegon :)
Yea!! Last time this was posted, we couldn't leave a comment for some weird reason. CJ has watched this video no less than 20 times. It's a big hit. The Quinn Show is her favorite program.
I agree - I am running competition with Charlotte for the person who watches this video the most! nanaB
Wow! Who knew Quinn would be so popular! Glad you like it! SJS
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yea!! Last time this was posted, we couldn't leave a comment for some weird reason. CJ has watched this video no less than 20 times. It's a big hit. The Quinn Show is her favorite program.
I agree - I am running competition with Charlotte for the person who watches this video the most! nanaB
Wow! Who knew Quinn would be so popular! Glad you like it! SJS
Post a Comment