Wednesday, March 11, 2009

First Month Check-up

Quinn had his first month check-up at the doctor's today.  He's doing great!  He is now 9lbs 11.5 oz. and 21.25 inches long. I can't believe he's grown so much already.  

He's a little on the small side - 50th percentile for weight and 25th percentile for length.  But, given his Mom and Dad's stature, that's no surprise!  :)

Quinn is now sleeping about four hours between feedings at night and is napping about two hours at a time during the day.  I couldn't be more proud of my son's progress.  

On to month two....      


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

9 lbs - 11 oz - he is getting to be a chunky little baby - I continue to be amazed at how more mature he looks! nanab

Niki said...

I love the little fists he makes. Have you tried carrying him in the Baby Bjorn yet? I bet he would love that. And I love that blankie he's lying on!! ; )

Anonymous said...

Good idea Niki! I haven't tried it yet, but that will be on my list for this weekend!

Katie said...

He looks victorious in that last picture... perhaps practicing for future MSU touchdowns!

xoxo
KT