Friday, March 6, 2009

BATH-A-PALOOZA





Quinn likes to play peek-a-boo from his car seat.  
Q is also getting used to his baths.  He likes them. I think he really likes looking at himself in the mirror. He's so vain.  But when you have Genes this good, wouldn't you be too?  

5 comments:

Niki said...

Nothing scares me more than the thought of bathing in front of a mirror. If I were as cute as the Mighty Quinn, I might consider it though. That is such a good idea to bathe him in front of the mirror like that!

Niki said...

And one more thing -- Did they let you take that cool little tub home from the hospital? It looks just like the one we had at our hospital. If so, how cool! That will be a handy little item to have around for a lot of reasons, I bet.

Anonymous said...

Yep! For $20K you get a baby and plastic tub!

Erin said...

I think Quinn is the MN version of Pauxetauny Phil-- he's peaking out of his car seat to see if the MN winter is over yet.

Erin said...

I mean peeking:-)