Quarks, quips and tall tales of Sanderson family experiences in Lake Wobegon :)
And he is filling out the diaper changing table!! :) NanaB
Big boy!!! Well thank goodness we're not going to see him in those tired old outfits anymore... ; )
First thing 3-6 mo clothes. Next thing taking girls out on Dad's boat for dates!CJS
Um, no! And, don't put those ideas into his head, Uncle Corey! :)
Are you kidding? Sure he can take girls out on my boat! He just has to be comfortable with his Dad behind the wheel while he sits on the boat! I am also completely comfortable with him using Grand Dad's "Stang" out on dates.
When I grew up, taking girls out on GrandDad's little sailboat was not the same as taking them out on a nice powerboat . . .Also, I think that GrandDad's Mustang will be a great rig for teaching Quinn about smokey burn-outs.I love me some smokey burn-outs.Uncle Corey
Post a Comment
6 comments:
And he is filling out the diaper changing table!! :) NanaB
Big boy!!! Well thank goodness we're not going to see him in those tired old outfits anymore... ; )
First thing 3-6 mo clothes. Next thing taking girls out on Dad's boat for dates!
CJS
Um, no! And, don't put those ideas into his head, Uncle Corey! :)
Are you kidding? Sure he can take girls out on my boat! He just has to be comfortable with his Dad behind the wheel while he sits on the boat! I am also completely comfortable with him using Grand Dad's "Stang" out on dates.
When I grew up, taking girls out on GrandDad's little sailboat was not the same as taking them out on a nice powerboat . . .
Also, I think that GrandDad's Mustang will be a great rig for teaching Quinn about smokey burn-outs.
I love me some smokey burn-outs.
Uncle Corey
Post a Comment