Today, Q and I went into Minneapolis to visit Don for lunch. Since this was going to be my first outing with Quinn longer than an hour or so, I was a little nervous about what might come up. So, I packed four diapers, lots of wipes, a change of clothes, two pacifiers (just in case I lost one), a fleece blanket, a bottle of milk, plus my cover in case nursing would work out better, and then...we were ready to go!
So, what happened while we were out? Quinn slept the whole time!
6 comments:
Would that be an emergency backup pacifier? Glad the first big trip went well! On to Michigan:-)
What a good boy!! Gold star!!!
Quinn's first big trip to the city - and he missed it all!! :) NanaB
Erin - yes, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree does it? :)
Awwww!
Steph you are a great Mom!
Now don't you be teasing about the emergency back up turkey...one day you girls will understand!!!
Your Mother taught you well!
Love, Aunt Martha oxoxox
Thanks, Aunt Martha!
Post a Comment