Quarks, quips and tall tales of Sanderson family experiences in Lake Wobegon :)
Sunday, November 15, 2009
9 Months of Q!
Q is nine Months. NINE MONTHS! That was so fast. He is quickly moving from little baby to rambunctious little boy!
Monkey Business.
Caught climbing on the chair.
"I Can't Put My Arms Down!!"
Here, Q shows of a bit of his new walking skills with our low budge walker!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
If I only knew then what I know now. Stephanie could have used a laundry basket for transportation rather than a '50 Willy's Wagon (it was a big basket with holes in it too).
Quinn is going to be quite a traveler around the house as he develops his walking skills. Wow.
6 comments:
If I only knew then what I know now. Stephanie could have used a laundry basket for transportation rather than a '50 Willy's Wagon (it was a big basket with holes in it too).
Quinn is going to be quite a traveler around the house as he develops his walking skills. Wow.
GrandDad.
Crikey! He's going to be walking on his own before I ever get to see him crawling!! Slow down, kiddo!!!
The laundry basket doubles well as a drum! I think it's a fabulous walking toy. Quinn is growing so fast!!!!!!
Go Quinn Go!
Uncle Corey
Quinn.....Don't you dare grow up so soon! It's just not allowed. Grandma K.
OHHHHHHHH HOW CUTE!!!!
Love,
Aunt Martha
Post a Comment