Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Neb

Poor Quinn's cold/ear infection/cold again just won't go away. On Monday, our doc gave us a nebulizer that aspirates medicine that Quinn can breathe in to help break up congestion. So, the poor guy gets to wear a mask three times a day for 10 minutes. Let me tell you, we are doing a lot of songs, dances and Spartan fight song cheers to keep Q entertained while he sits still for us.

But, the good news is that he's perking back up again and we're seeing more of this smile!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

After hearing about all the bad stories of Quinn it is good to see that famous smile again! Poor baby! mom

Auntie Niki said...

Just tell Quinn that he's practicing for next year's Halloween costume -- Darth Vader! What? That doesn't work to get him to sit still? What is wrong with that boy?

stephanie said...

I think that would work to get Don to sit still, but not Quinn. He doesn't fully appreciate how awesome Star Wars is yet!!

Anonymous said...

Does chewing on the teddy bear help?

CJS

ErinM said...

Wow-- that's a lot for Quinn to be handling-- what a trooper!!! I hope that the nebulizer works. I'm wondering if Sonia needs the same thing because she has been congested for, oh, about 6 WEEKS now.

Anyway, I'm wondering if there's some way you could bottle and sell Quinn's smile, because I'm thinking it could help usher in an era of world peace if you distributed it widely enough! What a fabulous grin!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the smile and this is the first time I have seen his teeth. Grandma K.