Sunday, November 1, 2009

QUINN'S FIRST HALLOWEEN!!!

Halloween started out with some snow and play time at the Little Gym. Mom put my new Spartan Cap on that dad purchased on his trip for our trip out. I love it!



Then they dressed me in this nutty suit and allowed the pumpkins to get their picture taken with me.





Finally, Mom took me out Trick or Treating - but she ate all my candy!



We ended the evening with the 1st ever Skype-o-treat. After a few technical difficulties we got it going. Thanks to everyone who had their "light on". :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He doesn't look to happy. Next year, Quinn, I bet there will be a big O' smile on your face. By then candy ignorance will be a thing of the past.

Anonymous said...

Yup. Moms have been known to eat the good candy....

Best get used to it ... call GrandDad and come up with a plan.

ErinM said...

Cutest monkey ever!!!!!!! I love the banana hanging out of his pocket. Happy first Halloween, Quinn!

Niki said...

Ooh - how do you like the Little Gym? More importantly, how does he like it? What fun!

I think Q makes a pretty cute monkey. The best part of that costume is the banana hanging out of the pocket!!

stephanie said...

He loved the Little Gym! We started by sitting in a circle, and he right away crawled to the middle and sat down to look at everyone. So cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Quinn - you are a great looking little monkey!

Uncle Corey